Pesto Pasta Salad
Summer is slowly coming to an end, are you feeling it as well? I don’t know if we are really ready for fall. This summer was so amazing and we enjoyed the sun and the nice weather. We are holding on to those last beautiful summer days that we got right now, what about you? Are you so ready for fall or do you wish to have a lot more summer days to come?
BUT let’s just enjoy the last summer days and what is more important than the suitable food?
This Pesto Pasta Salad has been on Instagram for a while but has not made it on the blog yet but finally it does. This is the perfect summer salad! We love it as an side dish for a BBQ with friends but sometimes it is just like this our lunch or dinner.
We use usually our own pesto and at this time of the year the tomatoes from our balcony, which is just sooooo yummy! If you cannot find asparagus, you could also just use zucchini. This tastes also amazing!
So maybe you will give it a try? It is so simple easy but so delicious! Let us know what you think about it.
Pesto Pasta Salad
- 500 g noodles
- 5 tbsp pesto (the best one is homemade basil pesto)
- olive oil
- balsamico vinegar
- 1 feta
- 2 tomato
- 250 g green asparagus
- Boil the noodles in salted water and let them cool.
- Cut the asparagus, tomatoes and the feta in two cubes.
- Fry the asparagus in a pan.
- As soon as the noodles are cold, mix everything together. Add the pesto and olive oil, balsamico vinegar, salt and pepper as wanted.
- If you want, decorate it with fresh basil.
Did you give this recipe a try? If so, we would love to get some feedback from you! Just comment below, we really would appreciate your opinion. And if you took some pictures, just tag us on Instagram.